Wednesday, October 03, 2007

CLASSIC VIDEO MUTHAFUCKA's




You may have more cash than me/but you dont have the skillz to eat another niggas ass like me(c) Canibus

1:40 in DMX has a hysterical fit over that line, extra [||]



Damn Canibus was that dude and DMX at that time was even bigger than the CAMELLO(jigga). Well this clip always makes me laugh when I see DMX laugh at that line I posted. Enjoy


By the way make sure you visit my new post and leave a comment over there to support me going on in with the funny. Judd Apatow you need a writer for your next movie holla Punk Bitch! Jay Leno *daps Chin* You want a new perspective on shit holla Bitch! Jimmy Kimmel do you want it then come get it bitch! Holla at the Gmail mothafucka's I am goin on in extra greasy with the Comedy.

http://hiphopremix.com/feature/editorial/ifux_on_my_mind_10.3.07.html

1 comment:

Light said...

Shouts over at my spot for the Cool Kids sampler...good ish on here, when I get around to it, Ima add u to my blogroll. Peace