Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Hood Look-a-Likes!









This is the Homie Tony aka Big Pun, the uncanny likeness was caught early when Tony was in 7th grade and dude has been called Pun by the homies and I ever since. I actually didnt know him then since I am a few years older and only met him 4 or so years ago but when I was first introduced to him it was as Pun. These pics were of him a few weeks ago at the local Pizzeria where your able to catch your boy Fuxie there 2 to 3 times a week. This particular day it was his birthday and the Homie Fabe Dogg and I got there early and chilled at the bar waiting for Pun and Flipper to celebrate his 22nd birthday with a few brews. While waiting there these 2 skeezoids sat next to Fabe and I and started making light convo. We drank for an hour or so before Pun and Flipper arrived. One of the chicks not the one pictured let me know that if either one of us wanted to fuck that we could fuck the chick in the picture that night. I was like I'm cool and Fabe said the same, I was actually trying to get head from the chick not pictured. When I was touching the Subject Pun and Flipper arrived ready to play(our term for drinking *clap clap clap salute*). Ya, sure Enough being the selfless person that I am and it being Pun's birthday and all I swung the skeezoid in the pic his way, Next thing you know they are drinking together and whatnot. Well to not make the story long Fabe and I bounced, While Flipper and Pun left with the chicks. Story goes that the chick in the Pic was Coked out of her mind and the other chick(the one I wanted head from) went over to Pun's House. He smashed and Flipper got head. Good Birthday Gift I say!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats up wit drinkin beer thru a straw? Like Redman would say...Whateva man.

Fuxie said...

they were just being retarded seeing if they can take a pitcher to the head with a straw

elgringocolombiano said...

LOL. I'm reminded of the classic Pun line "I ain't a player I just crush a lot"

Anonymous said...

looks just like my brother from another. (R.I.P. big homie.)

Anonymous said...

Yea dude resembles Pun no doubt. LOL a beer from a straw. That's almost as bad me drinking a Heineken bottle with a straw one time because I was drunk

Anonymous said...

La Bella's is the joint!

Anonymous said...

There were these two guys I went to high school with...one of them looked exactly like Ludacris, the other looked exactly like Chris Rock.

Real talk, I didn't even know Luda lookalike's name. I always just called him Ludacris. I think his real name started with a "D"...???

S.K. said...

..uuhhh??? Only hood mofo put two straws in a pitcher of beer like that ish is romantic.

Anonymous said...

Fuxie,
Your look-a-likes are always official like my a-alikes.

Yeah, and any alcohol from a straw is wack unless you pop one of those baby bottles of that Piper Hiesdeck cham.