Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Menudo My Favorite Dish after a Night out Drinking


I forgot to mention Monday that I had a nice big plate of Menudo on Sunday Morning after making a trek to church. The soup menudo is a traditional Mexican dish; a spicy soup made with tripe. It is often thought of as a cure for a hangover, and is traditionally served on special occasions or with family.I wasnt hungover or anything just craving a plate of menudo. This Picture doesnt do it Justice the Plate was Huge and the Menudo was delicious I didnt even finish it, nhjic. The Place is called Casa De Oro on Sweetwater Rd. next to Staples, so next time you have a hangover head over there in the morning and have a nice big plate and you should feel better after. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Menudo = Chitlings...both will make u hurl