Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Amazing Racist!




Look I dont think what Imus said was in good taste ( I did find it funny though) but to lose 20 years of a career he built over the shit he said, I thought was a bit much. For Instance how about if a Black Host says Cracka ass Cracka, now is he going to get fired. The FCC is trying to take the 1st ammendment away and thats the part people are missing. If Imus wants to call some Lovely Girls "Nappy Headed Hoes" its well within his rights as an american. I am not looking forward to the day when everything is sensored to the point that people act like robots and have to keep their true feelings and opinions to themselves at the risk of being fired or sued. To each their own if I dont like something; I myself just change the channel or fucking ignore it. Who the fuck is Imus to give a sh!t what the dude says anyways. I believe in freedom of speech, expression, independence and no way should some dude lose his job over calling some girls "Nappy headed hoes" especially if his job title is anywhere near "shock jock" the dude Imus was just trying to be over the top, something like a suspension should have been sufficient. That Motherfocker is still going to get his money, I am not worried about Imus but I am worried about the 1st ammendment not meaning sh!t anymore.


I would hate the day I wouldnt be able to watch something like this , this Jew Ari is acting a complete fool.

2 comments:

elgringocolombiano said...

co-sign Fux

check my blog, the homie Cenk from The Young Turks has a good article about the Imus story

Anonymous said...

This is the most amazing read that I read this week?!?

-My regards
Connie