Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Non-Hip-Hop video of the day.........



Our fans are braver than I to let that song penetrate them, or maybe they don't realise what they're listening to. They don't realise that Street Spirit is about staring the fucking devil right in the eyes, and knowing, no matter what the hell you do, he'll get the last laugh. And it's real, and true. The devil really will get the last laugh in all cases without exception, and if I let myself think about that too long, I'd crack. Lead singer of Radiohead

This video is crazy but I couldnt change the channel when it would come on.

1 comment:

elgringocolombiano said...

Ayo Fux & Belize

peep this
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=9248

I had to put a Schiavoing down on these Wayne Staynes

BTW, that is my new slang for Wayne stans, Wayne Staynes, feel free to promulgate this lingo on the internets