Friday, April 20, 2007

The Daily Grind and whatnot................this Week!

Tony Yayo's grandma's house is shot up.So Yayo's constant trash talking has reached a new level of ubsurdity but shooting up dudes Grandma's house is a bit much they should have shot up Mazaradi Fox's house. I guess Yayo is going to release the wolves(c) 2X

Cam'ron is going to appear on 60 minutes Sunday. The first person that comes to mind when someone asks me who is a good representative on the current state of hip-hop, I think Cam'ron and he is quite the Dignitary.
........here is a snippet of Cam'ron when asked if he would snitch on a serial killer living next door to him: "If I knew the serial killer was living next door to me?" Giles responds to a hypothetical question posed by Cooper. "I wouldn't call and tell anybody on him — but I'd probably move. But I'm not going to call and be like, 'The serial killer's in 4E.' " WTF this is going to make for an interesting interview, I say. I do find Cam quite Comical

Top 5 Funniest dudes in Hip-Hop IMO
1. Cam'ron
2. GhostFace
3. Snoop Dogg
4. NORE
5. Young Dro- Feel Free to add to the list
..........

D'Angelo decided to release a track and its quite apparent being in state of Crackism hasnt helped him in the Innovation department. I hope (for selfish reasons) that D'Angelo drops a good R&B album. .....

Va-Tech's Shooter and his home video, which is basically inaudible and not even coherent, this dude was a wild Mothafucka'.......A couple of Va-Tech Tributes by Super-Lyrical and Very Respectable MC's Lil Flip , Jin the Oriental Rapper from 106 fame(Courtesy of Nahright),

Jordan 1 pack drops this Saturday. I am going to pick them up but I am not feeling the Yellow/Black Wu-Tang Joints, prolly sell them on Ebay or some sh!t....

Conley, Cook will leave with Oden. I had a hunch all three would leave. I havent seen Cook enough to even gather an opinion but Conley on the other hand is the truth. He looks like he can come in and contribute like Chris Paul did a few years ago, No Mr.Fantastic. Robert Parrish will contribute immediately just on GP his height and length, defensive ability translates to the NBA immediately. Here hopes that the Celtics dont get the #1 pick, I hate Boston Fans.........

HALLELUJAH HOLLA BACK! Finally the Video to the most recognizable catch phrase of the moment(word up to Eskay for the link). Brought to you by the dude who thought that the "Shook Ones" beat was produced by Digital Underground ..........

Over at XXLMAG.com Byron put together the top 25 Hip-Hop albums ever. For the Most part its on Point I Personally would have added BluePrint, Life after Death, Makaveli, The Art of Story Telling, Aquemini amongst others but I dont want to get into that since I am not a music critic saveant, No Quasi. I just like good music.........


Courtesy of my boy El Gringo 15 embarrassing Photos of GDubbz By The Way Fock George Bush, Iraq is in a focked up state. US Has lost the war just in case they havent reported it yet. More Iraqi News.........

Picture Of Jessica Simpson's Boobs Nice!.......
On That Note I am out!


Oh I was supposed to go to the Raekwon Concert last night. So we(Raul,Omar and I) get there and the line is focking ridiculous and the Bouncer was like the list is closed. Which focked us over because that was the only way we were going to get in, so we decided to nix Raekwon on go to plan B(I also cancelled on the chick I was supposed to meet up with she sounded mildly disappointed, whatever). Plan B was to go to Dulce our Resident chill spot when all else fails. It went pretty well my Boy Raul called his chick and she brought a decent friend(Ya I jumped on it) anyways all was going well, we ordered a bottle, the chicks were dancing. Then Omar unexplicably becomes inebriated at the blink of an eye. So he decides to cross the street to go to Jack in the Crack. At this point I have no idea whats going on because I was getting my Mac on with this chick and not baby sitting correctly(I thought Omar was sitting down where I had placed him). Omar then comes back and says that Jack in The Crack didnt want to serve him through the Drive through because he was walking and not driving. So Omar said he puked all over their drive through window. I was like Ok O you need to take a seat an chill until we leave. He says ok I just need to go to the restroom, but this dude decideds to drive home without saying. To complicate matters his Girl had just came down from USC and was waiting for him at his house, thats another story. Back to Raul and I, so Raul already knows his chick but I on the other hand am barely getting to know this Broad. She seemed cool we clicked and we were going to leave together in her friends ride but on the drive home she starts puking in the car, this totally killed any momentum I had. So I was like Fock it just drop me off at my car. Thats pretty typical in my life, chick is feeling me and I think I am in and then she happens to get in a car accident on the way to my house or some ish like that. 1 ........

2 comments:

elgringocolombiano said...

damn Fux that's a crazy story! Car barf (carf?) is never a good thing

Belize said...

Meth and Red are hilarious together, so was ODB and Proof (RIP)

Haleluyah Swallow That! lol