Tuesday, August 14, 2007

a few things on my mind!




Whats good, this week in my mind; No Dumb Pharrell album..If you got a colorful hoodie on take a seat or better yet Walk with me..


The Feds are really going on in on Mike Vick damn, but I bet ya'll didnt hear about his Dog Rocket Launcher fully capable of launching a Pit-Bull 300 yards, now thats gangsta.


Yo you know what else is Gangsta, Me knocking out a dude with a purple smedium polo on. One Punch is all it took. I will take that punch over a piece of bubblelicious watermelon flavored gum anyday of the week. What What(c) Nore in '98


This Track By Rey Lavender is currently my Joint *pause*



Football season is just a week or two away, the hype is ridiculous right now. Sunday Mornings after a long night out and barely if any amount of sleep at the local bar with the homies = the Life....Chargers going to take it this year.

Barry Bonds broke the Homerun Record, Good For him. *stands and gives light applause*

Being Guilty by Association is the new black.For instance a girl told me the other day "I cant be with you because your friends are so and so" and I didnt even argue and kept it moving thats the end of that.

I wonder if the god of pussy is a compassionate person or vindictive.

The Zoo is a good place for a date. I was with this chick once and we saw two monkeys banging, she laughed. But we banged the same day, I am not saying seeing the Monkeys bang was the reason but it couldnt have hurt. *daps baboons with colorful rumps*

Kanye West - Graduation 9-11-07; Cop it!

If Mike Vick drowns a Pit bull does one of his Co-d's mention it, I think so. Mike Vick has pitbulls that live in trees. Those are rare and can only be found at the Vick Compound.

I think the Feds should investigate Jessica Biel she has a Pit named Tina, She niggerino. Dont ask me ask WIKI

the Prestige and the Illusionist are some pretty good movies about Magic. But I think they should make a movie called the Contortionist, now that would be gangsta. *paging vivid*
*vivid hands Fuxie late pass and tell me*
"Young Man we just released Contortionist 8 the wrath of the Flexible one legged Midget"

I coined that phrase by the way "dont ask me ask wiki" .......My check better be in the mail, 1 hundred

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn i thought that was the tamale kingpin in the ranchero picture. anyways mike "dogg pound" vick is done. his dogs aka his peoples are the ones that putting all the blame on him. a-town probably wishes they had not traded the backup.....................by the way i saw the contortionist 8 and that midget was using his "love muscle" as a kick stand.nh

Anonymous said...

The Zoo is a good place for a date. I was with this chick once and we saw two monkeys banging, she laughed. But we banged the same day

^lol, i bet u laughed at her after u were done. while pointing at her face.

Belize said...

I wonder if the god of pussy is a compassionate person or vindictive.

^
I think he has a very sick sense of humour

Anonymous said...

You're really bringing that funny ish, Fuxito..

Props.

--ReyTheHussein