Thursday, September 20, 2007

a few things on my mind!



I go all day like the clock on the wall! I am really going to try and give a horrible performance on this post and I am going to blame it on the liquor, Ecstasy and my waxed eyebrows. Britney needs to sit her hoe ass down and make sure she is wearing panties cuz the last thing I need to see is all that hang time on her monkey again as well as horrible singing/dancing. Don't get me wrong I like hoe to make fools of themselves but what TI over at MTV co-signed this bag to open up the show. Anyways Nicole and Lil Wayne(the best rapper alive, no hyperbole) killed the pre-show in my opinion. As far as the rest of the show I just fast forwarded and dozed off, I pretty much just picked my boogers and farted not really paying close attention to even come up with a fair synopsis. I am pretty secure in saying that it probably sucked and I didn't miss anything.


Mos Def went on in on Bill Maher, there is 4 parts to this and go ahead and watch. I don't think Mos intends to be funny all the time but every time I watch dude on one of these talk shows, I find myself laughing hysterically. I dont think that is always Mos's intention but he does always have a sense of sarcasm when he makes valid points. I remember watching Italian Job and Mos meets Skinny Pete(Gawtti from Boo-Ya Tribe) and Mos cant look at dude in his eyes, that scene was one of the funniest bits in a movie I have ever seen(I tried hard to find the clip on the net and this is all I found) and when I became a believer in Mos Def's thespian skills. Anyways back to the Maher and I know I am not the most educated dude but geez Cornel West has lost me completely, I saw him give a speech a few years back and I totally understood what the hell he was saying then but now not so much. Dude starts making a point about something and mid-way I will start thinking about titties or Dos XX (his blood smells like cologne -see the most interesting guy in the world -; I wonder what his breath smells like [||]) and then Cornel will finish his point and I am sitting there with a blank stare like WTF just happened to my mind too much Harvard/Ivy League speak for me to decipher I guess, Fuck it back to the Titties and Dos XX thoughts.


Trick Daddy got arrested for disorderly intoxication in a Strip club. Nah really, Trick seems to me like the type of guy who acts very gentlemanly in any kind of setting including the Strip Club, Nann Nigga(c) Trick Daddy. By the Way on the I'm So Hood track, Trick killed that ish thoroughly and the beat fits him; it should have just been him on the whole track with T-Pain on the hook no need for Ricky Ross and Plies. WTF is a Plies sounds like a new kitchen appliance to me. i.e. "I just got that new plies and it makes great margaritas"

All the ladies in the house say HO! No Need to say that but I want my writing to feel like I am today; which is super hyphy. Get my pool in the back of Course. Its going to be hot this winter on some so cold its hot type shit sort of like dry ice. Get my popsicle in my hand [||], no super fudge bar. I have always wanted to go into 31 Flavors(Havent seen one of those in a minute) try all the flavors and leave without buying an Ice Cream because they didnt have my favorite flavor which is RomPope; Ya'll Latinos know what I am talking about; Damn TostiLocos eating Mofo's.


So my homies said they saw the ex-wifey of many years out at the club with her new man. Big Shout out to him and good luck seriously, also that dent on the right side of the bed is from you know who.

I treated this past sunday like the real Super bowl, so saturday night I played it real chill and didnt go out so I could be up bright and early. I watched most of the games at a bar with my homies and then we headed to my aunts to barbeque and watch the Chargers. I actually was pretty happy with the Charger game, they showed that they were able to win without LT being on point. Ugly wins are always good. Big Up Randy Moss who looked like he was stuck in '99 mode and just killed the JETS. I hate the Patriots but they are going to be serious this season. In my opinion the Championship is goin to come down to the Chargers, Colts and Patriots nobody else looks to be in that class.


Speaking of Sports wtf is up with the Knicks and Zeke. Yo I am not a lawyer by any means but this chick Browne-Sanders is saying a whole lot of shit before this sexual harrasment claim has even went to trial, why not just settle it. The chick is saying Zeke would call her a ho or F'ing Bitch and told her to send some Knickerbocker Dance chicks to the referee locker room to flirt with the referees before games. With the Donaghy ish hitting the fan, does the NBA really need anymore negative press. Well whatever, Zeke's seems like a pretty gully dude but his game with this chick was weak. Allegedly he played HORSE with her at a charity event and after he beat her Zeke said "I think I am falling in love with you" wtf is that, I dont make this stuff up. I just pass it on. Where is Harold Reynolds when we need him.

*Walmart intercom*
"Paging all sexual harassers, Report to the dance floor immediately"

No Bernard Hopkins being called "Soapy"

Okay one question for Usher, Why Get Married? Dude you are young and famous, is it necessary to get married let alone to some old chick with kids. Why not just move in with her and keep it moving.

Go Pick up the Kanye and Curtis on GP. Plus that new Good Life Video is the truth. Is Kanye just act like a little bitch to be funny. Because some of his little shenanigans are straight up Homo. I guess I dont really care for Kanye the person but he makes dope music. Its like Barry Bonds, dude is probably not the most desirable person to be around but he is a great ball player. In the end thats all that matters to me when I am trying to get my entertainment on. Word to Mike Vick


Yo PETA, I killed a mouse the other day with a shovel, lil suma'bitch was eating an avocado in the garage. So I had to ether him up, call me the Gravedigga word to the Pick the Sickle and the Shovel. Runaway Ralph dont want it with Fux, Noooooooo!


Catch ya'll next week, call it a date. Cien!


ps this his been up at Hiphopremix.com for a week, dont forget to visit my other spot on the web.

4 comments:

Gina said...

That is the most laughs I have had in one post on one blog!

Belize said...

Yo this shyt was better than last weeks fo sho fo sho (no 1999 slang)

Propz doggie

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA...i'm readin' thru it and i'm like wtf homie...skip to the end.

HA!

As always good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Cien!!