Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Leaving on Vacation!



I am heading out of town on a trip to Hawaii, so I am going to take a break from the world and also from blogging for the next week or so. This is my first trip to this beautiful Island and I hoping to relax as much as possible. I got a couple of things I need to go to for work than I am scott free. If ya'll have any suggestions what to hit up in Waikiki hit me on the comments it would be appreciated. I dont have any plans to hook up or anything just relax(but if pussy gets thrown my way I am a humble man and will pounce on it), I might take some pictures and post them but nothing major. 1 hundred

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kardinal Offishall, is very slept on. I like dukes flow and style... feeling the video (No homo)



http://thexfacta.wordpress.com