Monday, July 16, 2007

My Hood "Celebrity" Look-alikes!






My hood has plenty of look-a-likes(see here). Yesterday while drinking somebody brought up that young Javier aka Java aka Turtle looked like DJ Khaled and I agree completely. I tried to get him on tape saying "we the best" and "listen" but he wasn't receptive. I told him I was taking a picture and putting him up here, he didn't care he just asked if he would get any leftover blogger groupies. I let him know the minute I have any type of groupie, I will swing the chocha his way because I am unselfish like that. So here is Java, DJ Khaled's long lost brother. 1 Hundred!


SIDE NOTE: Visit HipHopRemix.com, the sites Founder Nate showed your boy Fuxie some love *pause* the other day. So make sure you take a swing his way and check what they are doing over at Hip Hop Remix.

7 comments:

BELIZE said...

hahah...good post..keep these regular..

Just Panch™ said...

Yo, I couldn't get my email to work so I'll post them here, feel free to post them up on your blog.

I feel like these pictures capture more of the essence that is Java Khaled. No homo.

http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image=javakhaled01dc5.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=javakhaled02dq9.jpg

I Fux said...

Thanks Paco

elgringocolombiano said...

peep how Ray Hudson makes the most pauseworthy comment ever
http://elgringocolombiano.blogspot.com/2007/07/ray-hudson-describing-riquelme-needs.html

James said...

yea they were seperated at birth

by why is ur man riding a bike?

I Fux said...

just a lowrider bike I got, nothing major

98cnshoes said...

And Roger Corman Air Jordan save a brief recap
of cheap clothes a ceremony
held http://www.cheapclothesshop.com/blog in
emergency mission November. It wouldn't have been unthinkable in a previous year breitling evolution for Hughes to have been
shoehorned into the In evolution Memoriam obituary montage. It's air jordan shoes hard
not to see the polo ralph lauren elaborate salute to his breitling mont brillant career
as an effort to appeal to Generation X , which might mont brillant have True Religion Jeans
had anyone nike air jordan shoes older asking why.