Tuesday, June 12, 2007

iCandy Hall of Fame!




I am inducting Topanga into the iCandy Hall of Fame today. This is on the jist that Boy Meets World ran through out my pre-teen and college years and I wacked off to her atleast 132 times and watched the show regularly . I dont get the same feeling about her now that I did then, I actually hear Devin the Dudes "She Used to be" playing in the back of my mind. But she served a purpose for me and I would guess anyone in the age group of 22 to 28 also did their thing to her while she played their Muse. Well, I say she lost the minute she dated Lance Bass, her gaydar is def not Kung Fu! Congrats on the Induction Topanga...........1

9 comments:

M.Dot. said...

Notwithstanding that pict on the bottom left.

Topanga was allways kinda bad.

Plus w/ the black gurl name, she was allways kinda hood from jump:/

Fuxie said...

ya she had some DSL's .....I wonder wtf she did with Lance Bass, no homo

Anonymous said...

I'd smash that fo sho

Anonymous said...

Word, Fuxy.. She could get it. Winnie Cooper will always have my heart, but little bro beats big bro on this one.

Topangaaaaa..

--Rey

ian/thoreauly77 said...

um, the third pic from the left in that series of pics makes me wanna write classic soul songs about her.

elgringocolombiano said...

yo I've never heard of this girl, but the top 2 pics are iCandy-worthy.

Shows how 2-5 yrs age gap when kids = totally diff pop culture frame of reference

the bottom pic, if this girl is still 20-something = she did not preserve her sexy, no Puff Biatch Diddy Dummy

elgringocolombiano said...

Ivanovic destroyed the last poll as the top beauty in women's tennis

New poll: your favorite Kweli album. Get your vote on
http://elgringocolombiano.blogspot.com/2007/06/poll-vol-2-favorite-talib-kweli-album.html

ian/thoreauly77 said...

yo fux! happy father's day damnit! make sure you spend some quality time with that baby!

Fuxie said...

thanks Ian ....