Saturday, June 23, 2007

Woooooo!

Ya'll 80's babies know WTF I am talking about, the 16-time World Champion Nature Boy Ric Flair. I say along with Shawn Michaels, Rick Flair was my boyhood wrestling Idol and one of the reasons I still put chicks in the figure four leg-lock. He is 58 years old and I dont know if he is still doing the damn thing but I wouldnt put it past him to still be Wrestling since most of these dudes stay around for hundreds of years, Ya I See you HGH. I just wanted to shout him out and give him love as one of the Greatest Interviews and Entertainers of my Generation. I also have took to saying Woooo at random times and that ish never gets old. I would also like to add that TI and Kanye straight swagger jacked Ric Flairs entrance for their Shoulder Lean and Jesus Walk Dances. Here are some Clips, Feel free to drop your own Wrestling Stories in the Comments.

WOOOOOOOOO!






Just like most rappers Ric Flair doesnt have time for the haters.


I guess there is crying in Wrestling.



Also Thanks To my Boy D.Bills over at DuePayer who put me onto this Ruste Juxx track Vic Flair which samples Ric's signature Woooo!

No comments: