Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm Kung Fu with my sh!t.


Let me first explain being Kung Fu with my sh!t. Kung Fu is a metaphor for being extraordinary or good at something i.e. achieving black belt. For Instance my beer drinking is Kung Fu right about now. I want to take credit for this little phrase and I really think I made it up, in using it as a verb up but who knows. So last night while watching the Spurs-Cavs game I drop Tony Parker in the lane game is Kung Fu. My Boys all start laughing and it sets off a chain of comments that didnt end till after the so-called game. Now I want to share with you some of the ridiculousness that my boys dropped yesterday no credit necessary as they know who said what.
I officially achieved Kung-Fu in pussy eating, last week....
I am Mr.Miyagi at Jenga.....
Fabe Dogg is the Chuck Norris of lying to the bitches. (Fabe wasnt present at the time to confirm)...
Fabe Dogg's Harlem Shake is Kung Fu.....
Kim K's pussy has gotten Kung Fu'd numerous times by brotha's, Kieth You're next; rep that southeast nigga....
By the end of Next Week I will be officially crowned the Grand Grasshoper of smoking weed.....
My D!ck is built for Kung-Fu when hard it can do the Dim Mak on the chocha! No Homo but this clip is bonkers....
I am the Chuck Norris of Monopoly, Give Me the green joints and the wheelbarrow and I will dominate....

out of lf: Samoans are so big cuz they ate all the Dinosaurs.
I bet pterodactyl was a delicacy.
Pound for Pound Midgets are the strongest living thing next to ants. Nah you're wrong a retarded migdet is stronger....
I am going to have offspring with a 7ft Chinese woman and a fat Samoan along with a buff midget. So I can have sons who are the next Yao Ming, Junior Seau and Rey Mesterio Jr.

On that note I am out! if these comments may have offended you; all I say is if you dont like it dont read it. Ya its Kung Fu snitches

Side Note: I Fancy myself a purveyor in all things Bitches. So last weeks poll shows in overwhelming fashion that the best female trait is the Culo recieving over 70% of the votes. Being the great pussy purveyor and I do enjoy a nice ass, I still voted for smile without a nice smile a girl doesnt have a chance imo. 1 Hundred

9 comments:

Belize said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belize said...

Kung Fu huh?

K, I can dig that, in that case...

I am The kung Fu Master/Mcguyver at smoking trees

I am the Kung Fu Master at backshots..no battyman busnizz

I am the Kung Fu Master at finding a way to get head while I drive ( i think that puts me at Monk Status)

I am the Kung Fu Master at "drinkin then wilding out"..i call that the Hennessy Factor

And last

I am the "Spades" Kung Fu Master

Be easy

Fuxie said...

Good Ish Belly .......I think You and Fabe Dogg are prolly 1 and 2 on that driving getting dome game, I myself cant concentrate on the road, no homo for the TMI

elgringocolombiano said...

sup Fux

good to see that la chota can't hold you down, & your blog game is back in bizness after a rough beatdown.

Peace homes

Fuxie said...

Ya Gringo I didnt take you're advice and not drink but I am cool nothing just a couple of gashes on my forehead. Yo so my boys told me that I said to the cop "You are to strung up and overly aggressive" they are pretty sure that set off the chain of events. Whatever I am in good salud and thats all that matters.

ian/thoreauly77 said...

i bruce lee the fuck out on my skateboard.

i am the sonny cheeba of soccer.

i am kung fu with the don ju(lio).

Fuxie said...

Ian I might have to pull you're grasshoper card . I myself and Don Julio Anejo have come very close in Battle but I have yet to achieve Kung Fu on Tequila.

ian/thoreauly77 said...

oh no you don't. don julio is my biznatch. i kung fu the fuck out of that pure blue agave and it begs me for mercy. hi-yah!

elgringocolombiano said...

yall should check out the RYM homie GOZ album review site

insightful & hillarious

http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/G.O.Z./reviews