Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Carlito's Way one of my favorite movies and this is my favorite quote from the whole movie


Carlito: "OK. Yoa' hona', wit all due respect, past and present and without further.. to do. Let me assure this coa't, dat I am through walkin' on the wild side. Dat's all I've been trying to tell you, have been sick, with the social ills known in the ghetto, but my time, in the sterling correctional facilities of Greenhaven an' Sing-sing has not been in vain. I've been cured. Born again, like the Wata'gate-a's. I know you heard this rap befoa'. Yoa' hona', I mean it; this is the truth; I change. I change, and it didn't take no 30 yeea's like yoa' hona' thought, but only 5. That's right sir. Five years and look at me, completely rehabilitated, re-..invigorated, reassimilated, and finally gona' be relocated and I wana' thank a lotta people for that; I look over there and I see that man there Mr Norwall. I wana' thank you sir, for making the tapes in an illegal fashion. I would like to thank, the coa't of appeals for reversing you, yoa' hona', and I wana' thank, almighty God without whom no case gets tossed."

No comments: