Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dog pee caused mass blackout

Yo so this man sees his dog pee on a power line and the mans bitch erupts in flames , Gary Davies the owner was in shock- no pun intended- as he said

“There was an almighty explosion and the whole street lit up. I turned round and the dog was on fire.”

The poor dude had to see his dog explode, that must have sucked. It reminds me of the time I took my hamster out and saw it get devoured by a cat, till this day I have dreams of my hamster Runaway Ralph, No RRR.

No comments: