Friday, October 20, 2006

Yo its Friday......


Fla. boater stabbed in chest by stingray - before I let you guys go for the weekend, I saw this in the paper this morning. Some 81 year-old man was stung by a stingray in the heart when the stingray jumped onto his boat. Okay, I know what your thinking what the fuck was an 81 year-old man doing on a boat, apparently dude was fishing. I myself dont think anyone over 80 should do anything remotely close to even venturing out the home let alone drive, boat, fish and hunt and shit. So I think dude got what he deserved, he tried to throw the stingray off the boat but got stung in his heart instead. The amazing thing was unlike Steve Irwan the old man didnt die because he didnt pull out the barb from his heart like Steve Irwan did! well all's well that ends well

No comments: