Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cliff Diving is dangerous.


Click Here for more great videos and pictures!

In Iowa, on Lake Red Rock, there are a set of cliffs that a lot of kids would go to and jump off. The rangers would warn kids not to jump off because lots of kids have gotten hurt and even killed. I never really paid much attention to them and went anyways. A few years back, they finally got a law passed to make it illegal to jump off those cliffs. In this clip, I definitely see why it was so dangerous.

Falling from that high is literally like falling onto concrete. Lucky she only got KTFO.



^^^^My Boy sent me this luckily this chick didnt die but got damn that looked high she had some King-Kong Cajones to be jumping from there!

2 comments:

Fuxie said...

youtube.com/watch?v=vhhPAPRA0is

^^^ 1:40 into it and DMX’s reaction never gets old, nhjic


upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/The_Leprechaun.jpg

^^^Somehow Lil’ FLip made it past this but he then re-ethered himself which is prolly the first and worst case of Re-Ethering ones career

Fuxie said...

If you drilling these chicks they like Major Payne
When I make it rain, they be like “yo… do it again”
From the club to the coupe, inside my gates
Up in my bedroom screaming that you’re the snake
They was perty perty, and I was flirty flirty
Lil’ dro, lil’ bub now they getting’ dirty dirty
Don’t ax me what my name is, stupid bitch I’m famous
You gon’ make me aim this
Leave your ass brainless
I’m tryin’ to stay R&B
But these streets is a part of me
So don’t get it twisted
You see I order one bottle, then I fuck with one model
Then I order more bottles, now I got more models
I’m from that city where them niggaz don’t play mayn
I take a chick to my room like caveman
So ask your girlfriend my name, I bet she go
“Skeet skeet skeet,
Weatherman ’bout to make it rain!”

^^^Give it to them Kells, N/H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5zf0iGmlbc