Saturday, March 17, 2007

Transformers Movie Trailer/ StarScream will continue to be my dude his gangsta was respected by everyone except Megatron!

This Movie Is going to be crazy all them 80's babies are going to be giddy and by the looks of the Trailer it sort of looks like it might live up to the hype. Here is a quick description of my boy Starscream, if he isnt in the movie I will boycott that shit!
He makes no secret of his ambition to overthrow Megatron as Decepticon Leader. He is more intelligent than the average Decepticon, ruthless and cruel in his actions, but also a coward, in that he is unlikely to take direct action on his ambition to overthrow Megatron, without his fellow Decepticons to back him up
And here is a site some nerd dedicated to my dude StarScream.
Here Megatron Caps my dude StarScream who tried the ole let me just shoot dude in the back move unfortunately for StarScream Megatron blocked it and then blasted StarScream.

2 comments:

Belize said...

OoooooooooooooOOOOO shyt son, I was iffy on this movie, but they look like they might be doin it right...i guess its...

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!!!!!!!!!!

Kian Finnegan said...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting.