Thursday, March 29, 2007

Non-Hip-Hop video of the day.........



This is probably the group that bridged the gap(no NaS)in my musical taste from being exclusively Hip-Hop to opening my eyes to different shit. Besides,I dont give a flying Fizuck these dudes are the shit! Flea used to kill MTV rock and jock Basketball. I used to think that little midget was on something but he is cool has his own blog and loves the Lakers, sounds like my kind of people. I still think he is on something, on the occasion's that I have read his blog has confirmed it for me.

I never hear them mentioned in the Top5 rock bands of all-time. Is there a reason am I just a Naive listener when it comes to knowing what good rock music is, I think that may well be the case but whatever all I know is that they bang and rock. Which is my way of rating if something is dope or not i.e. Fall out Boy doesnt rock and sux major ass. Under the Bridge



Yo Plus their drummer looks like Will Ferrell.

6 comments:

elgringocolombiano said...

Word bond the Chilli Peppers are ill.

I think that they have a "funk" element makes their music more accessible to us rap heads.

Yo in tennis doubles I clown my partner (nh) if they don't put away an easy shot. I call it "Red Hot Chilli Peppers disease" if they don't hit a winner on an easy overhead, which they should mos def "put-it-away put-it-away now"

elgringocolombiano said...

breaking news - new music discovery - Nikka Costa, an R&B/soft rock singer that made an excellent album. Peep my blog pa mas detalles huevones (no marica)

Fuxie said...

YO Saying you "should have Red Hot CHili Peppered it" thats a long thing to be repeating or do you say "put it away now" Yo On that Nikka Costa I remember seeing her live in like '01 in Phoenix, I may be wrong but she did have one song that I was feeling anyways she was a looker................

Fuxie said...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiI_caFfquA


^^this is I think the song I remember cuz the beat had some real funk to it

elgringocolombiano said...

word Fux I say both "RHCP disorder" & "Put it away now!"

Thanks for the Nikka youtube link, I put it in my blog post. Damn that girl is fine also, & can really sing, & has good beats.

Why do the TIs make a star out of wack Brittney Spears & not Nikka?

Anonymous said...

this might be the worst site ever, im goin back to hootychat.org if u need me