Tuesday, March 20, 2007

In light of the Sean Bell trial and Cops always getting away with just a slap on the wrist, F0ck the SDPD


I think the past few years I have really become paranoid when I drive. My head is constantly on a swivel surveying what is going on around me. The sad part is it isnt because I am worried about some Vatos, Blood, Crips or a possible CarJacker but I am Paranoid because weak ass Jake's that have handed out numerous ridiculously dumb ass tickets to either me or my boys and or family. The Following are some examples..... No Front Plate, 2 weeks Expired tags, No Seat Belt, Tinted Windows a little too dark, Not carrying License but it was in the system and clean, Insurance Card was expired but once again in the system because the DMV has direct ability to check on Car Insurance- yet a ticktet for not having the card, Passing the field sobriety test but the Cop still thinking said person was drunk and subsequently taken into custody and past the blood test, Now WTF does that have to do with Protecting and Serving, this is literally getting out of hand. I grew up in a decent area but the "hood" was right down the street and I can remember learning from a young age not to talk to Police and it hasnt changed. I dont know where putting on that uniform all of a sudden gives these regular ass dudes an I run the world Mentality, being perfectly biased when talking about cops I have never ever met a decent police officer!


True Story: My cousin Jesus moved from SD to Utah to do high school and he told me that one day walking home from school he said two cops pulled over and asked him "where you get the money to buy those shoes(he had the Jordan 11's on), are you selling drugs" my cousin said he didnt say anything and they proceeded to tell him "where talking to you spic dont make us take you to jail for selling drugs" my cousin said that he told them that his brother bought the shoes for him and the cops told him "go back to LA we dont want your types around here and we dont want to see you again in the street or your going to have a problem" My cousin said he went home told his brother and mom and they just told my cousin to drive to school from now on.The crazy thing is my cousin now wants to get into law enforcement which is a whole different story, no way does one good honest dude change ages of cultural corruption and decete by the Jake, anyways I digress. This story is not uncommon; this type of sh!t happens ery'day in every city.I understand Police probably deal with a lot of negative shit on the daily basis but does that justify in acting like a complete ass and treating regular hard-working minorities like animals F0ck no!


I dont like police never have and never will and I know there are probably some honest cops out there getting a bad rap.I think our countries police are given too much authority to do what they morally think is right, but if they think its wrong to be black or hispanic then it isnt anything to them to blast a unarmed black man 50 times . Somewhere along the line as I have gotten older I find it hard to respect a highschool educated cop with full authority to kill if his instincts tell him its ok (let alone that he is probably younger than me) not to mention that dude is scared shitless that something might happen to him everytime he pulls someone over. Now a nervous Cop with a gun is all of a sudden a dangerous man armed. I dont know the right why to rectify this because our society is really fucked up(i.e. killing Liquor store owners, robbing old people, etc.) but I do know that giving out shitty ass tickets doesnt help the public perception of cops. What do ya'll think?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think u need to pass english class.

elgringocolombiano said...

sorry to hear about your cousin in Utah.

Yall have it bad as the groups that in 2007 US society that where it's "more acceptable" to say or do something racist & many Americans don't care
1 middle easterners. I know Kurd is not Arab & actually European, but the average dumb racist in America didn't take Racist 101 class & thinks Muslim = Arab = Persian = Kurd = Indian Hindu = Armenian

How would these dumb racists like to be mistaken like that, say a white guy as a French or a black guy as an Australian Aboriginee

2 Mexican & Central Americans, due to the illegal immigration issue. Even though some Mexican-Americans families have been in the Southwest for 100s of years, average dumbass Joe Racist assumes that all of them are 1st generation & illegal immigrants.

Sucks that you & your family have to deal with both forms of racism.

What's more focked is that it's not just whites that are racists in this way, you have non-whites like Bol who are equally racist on these 2 issues

Fuxie said...

Ya I wasnt a communication Major....w/e,w/e,w/e

Fuxie said...

Or English for that matter

elgringocolombiano said...

yo IFux, fyi I posted my own editorial on the police issue on my site.

E'one hit up the comments if you want

elgringocolombiano said...

yo IFux & Belize check the Bol blog, I had to Schiavo that moron GnawDeezNuts

Anonymous said...

Yo aram fabe dawg just got pulled over today for having tinted windows

Anonymous said...

Yo u forgot to put down getting pulled over for having music to loud and getting pulled over for license plate light not working classic gotta love SDPD

Anonymous said...

only decent police officer is a dead one haaaaaa!!!!!!

Belize said...

F.U.C.K. Dah Police

Anonymous said...

you sound like a little crybaby..

sean bell gets murdered and you use it as a platform for whining about getting a ticket... yous a funny dude..